Students in this program are encouraged to explore the world of music through different instruments, fun activities and concepts.
All learning activities have been designed to suit the developmental needs of children of this age. The objectives are as follows:
- To foster attentive listening and positive response to musical sounds, beats and rhythm by body movements; so that learners will begin to enjoy music
- To arouse learners' curiosity about music
- To enrich learners' visual, audio and physical experiences
- To help learners to create different rhythms with different percussion instruments
- To encourage learners to express and communicate themselves by creative body movements along with different musical sounds.
- To expand learner's English language repertoire through musical activities
Activities within the program include: Musical Concepts, Instrument Exploration, Story of the Day, Sing along Dance along, Classical Music and Music Milkshake
Age requirement: 2 – 3 years old (students should be currently attending Kindergarten Pre-nursery class)
Class size: 4-8 students
Class duration: 1 hour